Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Sorry if this post is late. It's still New Year - just the 2nd day. hahahahaha!!

Anyway, let's get it on.

>>>Everybody knows that New Year = FIREWORKS! And I bet all cameras were ready on that night for a great war of shots.

But dang, the unexpected happened. My 18-105mm lens went crazy. Auto-focus won't work. And I was hoping to use that lens for a wide angle shot.

While I was busy trying to figure out what went wrong with my lens, it was already midnight. The New Year has begun. And I missed that golden time where all fireworks have gone up.

Got no choice. I'm left with using my 50mm and I hurriedly went upstairs to catch some left-overs of fireworks. LOL. I didn't even bother for the settings. I just clicked right away. hahahaha!! If it's bad, I just move the shutter speed down or up.

Here are a few "decent" firework shots, with my new watermark for 2011.





P.S.
I'm gonna go and let my lens checked-up and repaired on a photography shop this week. tsk3
If you've got suggestions where, please do tweet me. Just anywhere here in Cebu. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...