Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Top 10 People Shots

I'm not a pro on portraits. It's hard for me to compose on a subject with regards to people.

But I tried. 

So far, here are the best 10 people shots I took this year. Hope you'll enjoy my picks. Let me know what you think and your comments will be appreciated. ahhahahahaha!!

10
Naks!! This was shot on KFC. I like how these lovebirds look.
ayiiiii.. hehe!!

9
This is May-may, my childhood friend and playmate. Took this on her wedding.
She was busy doing  something, then I took a candid shot.
It looks perfectly cool and simple.

8
This is a silhouette of my 2 buddies posing on light-programmed background
on a store near the Provincial Capitol. It's totally cool and as if it's shot in a
Korean Music video. hahaha!! 
7
It's fun to see kids go wild on a water park resort. Shot in Intosan Resort, Danao.
hahaha!!

6
I love how my friend, El.ey aka Ms.Vain held the gift I gave here.
For me, this shot gives me a sincere feel and deep appreciation. hehehe!!
And it's one of the best.

5
The interesting thing of this shot is that I took this one time - just one
time only. haha!! The blueberry cheesecake somewhat aligned perfectly and
we were laughing with my friend, Christine, how it looked.
Check out this > http://bit.ly/hiULaT = it's the blog with all related pics
of it.

4
Just one description on this picture - CUTE! This is KIKLE sleeping. haha..
Took a shot just on his CUTE feet. and it turned out WOW! haha

3
I didn't take this shot. My sister did. But it's still the best shot.
Why? This is the first picture I shot using RAW quality.
I can still remember how amazed I was on the quality and
the great outcome using RAW. =)  

2
Those eyes are like mine. hahahaha!! Look at my #2 picture.
Aren't they the same? haha.. I love baby KIKLE looks here.
Really cute and big eyes. haha

For My Number 1 . . .


it's a TIE!

Keeshia



and

Kazi

Got nothing to say. I am amazed seeing these shots I took.
These two are my top models (nyahahahhahaa!!)
Both of them love to pose and taking pictures with
them makes photography fun and amusing.


Hope you had fun on my top ten pics..

And as 2011 has officially started, there will be MORE TO COME soon. haha!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ITS 1-1-11!! HAHA!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...