Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Detour

Yesterday, I was planning to venture my photographic skills in an old heritage site here in Cebu which is Fort San Pedro.

But the clouds were suddenly gloomy and raindrops were starting to fall.

I've got no choice. I need to make a detour.

So, I went to a yogurt house in Banilad, Cebu at late afternoon then had dinner at Mang Inasal in Gaisano Country Mall.

Here are the shots I took:






Camera used: Nikon D90
Lens: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 

Click here for other pictures: A Detour

Hopefully, I could go there in For San Pedro not only for picture-picture but at the same time visit the historic site because I've never been there. tsk3.


Note:
Please don't forget to click any reaction (funny, interesting, cool) below or write comments. I would totally appreciate that. Thanks . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...